Applicants will need a minimum of 280 tariff points from recognised level 3 qualifications to include an Art or Design subject such as Foundation Diploma in Art or Design.
- an excellent art and design library
- the latest computer software
- state-of-the-art design studios.
- You develop IT skills as an integral part of the course.
Specialist facilities include:
- digital media workshops;
- photography suite;
- printmaking studio;
- 3D materials workshop;
- state-of-the-art filming environment and animation suite; and
- architectural science and technology laboratory (ArchiLab).
Architectural and interior design practice, exhibition design, museum design and television production design.