Wednesdays workshop we continued to look at our puppet making. Due to me not finishing my papier mache I had to complete this and the wait for it to dry. I then had to paint it. The paint helped with seeing and cracks, gaps and the parts that need smoothing over with Artex. I found it hard to use the artex as it was the first time using it. Yet, once I have practice I think it would be useful to create the shapes I need and to fill in the areas that are loose. I then started thinking about the colours I wanted to use; I looked at my research and decided I wanted- Greens, reds, blues, browns with whites and black contrasting it.